Monday, October 12, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to Ann Loves Beauty! I am addicted to beauty products, fashion, and finding a great deal. I spend way too much of my time and money on cosmetics and various skin care products, and I decided that making a blog would be the best way to justify my obsessions.

A little info about me: I’m 24 years old. I currently write news pieces for a college, and although I really love what I do, I’d have to say that my ideal job is “incredibly wealthy novelist / screenwriter.”

I’ve been obsessed with makeup since I can remember, and bought my first clear lip gloss (with my own money…my parents wouldn’t fund my addiction) from a local dollar store when I was eight. This was soon followed by pink and purple Wet ‘n Wild nail polishes and my very own makeup palette (the most incredible thing I’d ever seen at CVS).

In this blog, I plan on commenting on cosmetics and skincare products (my collections have become, shall I understate here…“large”) and also giving recommendations on how to use them. Fashion and bargain hunting will also be topics. I really like the idea of a blog not only to share ideas with other like-minded people, but also to catalog my ever-growing collection.

I must remind you, I’m not remotely a professional in any regards to beauty and fashion, but I have accumulated a huge collection of products that I’d love to tell you about.

You can check out some of my interests in my blogger profile. Please feel free to contact me at any time with questions or comments at annlovesbeauty@yahoo.com

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment